Cyber-security and the Government
Answer the following questions:
1. What would be effective results of a security investment for a small business and how does it compare to larger corporations? Should it include important concepts from governmental and public/private sectors?
2. Should external stakeholders been involved in the decision-making process of risk management plans? Explain how various decision makers have different responsibilities and necessities for the inputs and outputs within an organization?
3. What are some of the key roles and responsibilities of government, industry, academia, and other non-governmental organizations with respect to critical infrastructure risk?
- Your paper must be at a minimum of 7 pages, with each question being at least 1-2 pages (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
- Use headings to differentiate each answer.
- Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content. Scholarly sources include peer reviewed articles, government publications, and academic texts.
- Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
- Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference.
- No use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources.